Are you looking for an all-round role where you combine secretarial and office management activities? Do you enjoy working in a small team where you support the VP and Director? Do you have experience with working in a Japanese company? Then this is the suitable vacancy for you!
Our client is a Japanese supplier of raw materials such as Chemicals and Plastics. The vacancy is open at their European office located at a convenient location in Amstelveen.
Your main activities as a Secretary/Office Manager are as following:
- Supporting VP and the Director of the company
- Agenda, email activities
- Office manager tasks; welcoming clients, arrange lunch
- Collecting and reporting necessary financial and payroll related documents to external accounting company and headquarters
- Processing sales orders, filling order sheets and invoices
- Payee control sheet compilation and update for expenses, including suppliers examination for asset and equipment
- Dealing with inquiries from customers
- Drafting translations of documents from English to Dutch and vice versa
- Supporting recruitment related activities
- Maintaining the office and ordering office supplies
- Parceling, including small product samples
- Arranging business meetings and travels
- Other general administration tasks such as answering phone calls, replying to emails, managing calendar dealing with visitors, collecting and deliveries mails.