The Executive Assistant will Facilitate and support the overall performance of the CEO and CFO, and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. Good communication skills in both English and French are a must. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Involved in organisation wide projects
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, package etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Administratively supports CEO and CFO.
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Prepare, plan and minute MT meetings, create and monitor deadlines.
- Organisational awareness
- Accurate/ punctual
- Communicative skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality