We're seeking a skilled Executive Assistant with a focus on providing high-quality support to our executives and stakeholders.
In this role you will act as a multitasker who enjoys juggling a variety of priorities on a daily basis. You will (directly or indirectly) support board members by providing high-quality administrative and clerical assistance.
While working in a team, you can take initiatives and seek out opportunities to take ownership, to develop and improve.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the following key activities:
1. Calendar Management & Communication
- Manage executive calendars, appointments, emails, and phone calls;
- Act as a point of contact between executives and employees/stakeholders;
- Prepare, facilitate, and distribute internal communications via Microsoft Office 365 and other online platforms.
2. Event & Meeting Planning
- Organize simple and complex (international) meetings and events, either by yourself or with a project team;
- Prepare materials for meetings and attend to take minutes and keep track of actions;
- Organize personnel activities and meetings.
3. Project Ssupport and Office Management
- Support global departments with various administrative tasks and projects;
- Prepare and monitor documentation and proposals for procedures, processes and projects.